Join me for a jam-packed evening on today's CFI Radio Hour when I host a panel of strategic alliance experts at 6pm (PT) / 9pm (ET). Our topic Collaborative Innovation: Leveraging Strategic Partnerships for the Global Playing Field
Collaboration begins with people. Innovation is driven by people, and strategic alliances are about business relationships.
Then why do so many people assume that collaboration equates to innovation, as if somehow you automatically get one with the other just because you introduce a collaboration tool.
You'll have a chance to gain some great insight and practical tips from my panel of alliance experts who have decades of experience delivering successful business results.
Well-known thought leader, author, and founder of the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP), Robert Porter Lynch is deeply engaged in the next edge of alliances.
Norma Watenpaugh is the founding principal of Phoenix Consulting Group, a group that provides partnering-related consulting services with expertise in partner strategy, alliance management, and program development.
Business development executive at Emerson Network Power and President of the Silicon Valley Northern California ASAP chapter, Brian Handley, racks up thousands of frequent flyer miles each year while keeping a pulse on local and global developments and alliance management trends.
- What collaborative innovation is and is not
- What type of person is best at collaborative innovation
- Why so few companies successfully innovate - how strategic alliances can change the tide
- 3-4 things you should do first to use alliances to jump-start your innovation engine
- Required skills for effective collaboration in today’s workplace
- How strategic alliance managers play into the "innovation mix"
- Real world issues why alliances get into trouble or fail
- Trends in the field of strategic alliance management